Thursday, April 17, 2008

Spectrum was okay...

No more this week...

So I bought five blaster boxes of UD Spectrum.

These cards are really nice. While you don't get any rookies, you do get one game used per box and possible low numbered parallels. They say there's a chance at autos, but I think there's a better chance of winning the lottery. I think I'll skip any more blasters and see if I can't find a hobby box at the card store in the "big city" of Wenatchee some day. Hopefully I can finish the first part of this set.

Out of the five blasters, I pulled one green parallel card of Dmitri Young, nine Yankee Stadium Legacy cards and the following game-used:

- Aaron Boone jersey
- J.D. Drew jersey
- Brian Giles jersey
- Barry Zito jersey (numbered 10 of 45)
- Brett Myers / Brad Lidge four-piece jersey (numbered 49 of 99) - and 3 of 4 have a stripe.

1 comment:

tRiShA said...

I have to say...hmmmm. We have a giant card collection, mostly baseball and football.

I realize this a practical blog. I want you to have a rambling, rambunctious thoughts sort of blog; that I would read on a regular basis! You are funny.