Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Why I'm starting this NPN blog...

Recently, I was in search of a website that offered up information on NPN (No purchase necessary) sports and entertainment cards. I found npnsportscards.com, a great site which offers addresses of the latest offers, but it didn't have information on cards received.

I read all of the bulletin boards out there, but none of them had stats on how many cards were sent and how many were received. Other things like card release calendars and release delays were also lacking.

So, without further ado, that is what this blog will provide - everything I can put together on NPNs.

Once I receive an address, I will post an entry telling you when they were sent. If cards are received, they will also be posted.

I still plan to check out npnsportscards.com daily and hope others will too, because the owner, Jeff, puts together quite a site, which got me hooked on this 41 cent hobby (42 cents in May) .

No comments: